Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LISTEN TO THIS PEEPS =)

It's been awhile since i've continued my studies. I kinda don't have time to pick my guitar up and play with it. Ada pun i pegang guitar and main, but maybe not as focus and serious like before. But due to feelings and moments passed me by, i just missed playing guitar and make myself a song that can tell you about feelings. So, on the 27th November 2010, i have created this new song. The actual video is just so worse cause aku pakai baju tido and what's even worse is that my face and the expressions yg aku tunjukkan sangat LAYU TERKULAI. So, the same night, i edited the video and this is what i did : 


This is a direct video from my channel : chasyaohchasya in YouTube (feel free to browse). If you still insist to watch the original video, you can see it in my video tab in Facebook

Oh yea, ignore my ugly voice, my messy guitar playing, my awful chords and ignore my lyrics if there are any bothering contents involve. One more, tiada kena mengena dengan yang hidup ataupun yg telah pun meninggal dunia. HAHAHAHAHA. Just joking around. LOL.

p/s : i still have problems on giving any of my songs a title  =.=" and this song is one of them that's still remains untitled  =) 

Thank You, people.

0 comments:


Designed by
Blog Need Money | Distributed Deluxe Templates