Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THANK GOD!

Okay. I just checked on my blogger just now. This works. Finally!!!

But then again, dont mind the "send from my iphone" dat appeared on the previous post... Its as if i wanna tell the whole world im using this shit  LOL!!

Oh yea, i think i can't keep saying sorry to y'all bout not updating my blog cause i'm very sure that i'm not gonna always get everything updated. I have reasons. Well yeah, reasons, as in, due to the busy life, gaming as usual, and ofcz makin my not-so-perfect music. Ttssskkkk!!! 

Hurmm.. What happened today??

I got red-eye. On the right sight. I dun feel hurt but it does makes me feel like a weirdo if i still wanna go out looking like that!! 

Btw, i wanna say thank u mom cause bought me a new battery for my Blackberry. RM299 makes me wanna say F*CK over n over again just for a small piece of battery. So finally my Blackberry works like a horse engine!! *talk crap* ..its weird that i've been having the BB with me fr such a long time already but only now that i know how does that BBM thingy works. Call me old-fashioned but this is damn true peeps, i only use it for texting & calls. LAME  i know!

Wow, look at the time now huh?? Guess i better get myself a beauty sleep bfore i make my red-eye even worse.

LOADS OF 

0 comments:


Designed by
Blog Need Money | Distributed Deluxe Templates